Monday, May 16, 2011

Commentaries and Notes




.com




Guerreisms.com - Guerreisms.com - Guerreisms.com.




So - Guerreisms.com is the new site. For now feel free to follow here (www.swagger360.blogspot.com), but I plan on phasing out this site in the very near future. Thank you for the links and support, please feel free to log / bookmark the new site - I look forward to making it a more complete place for style.

*note
I'll be uploading some of the old (my favorites) swagger360 photos little by little.


Spread the word.

- Guerreisms.com - Guerreisms.com - Guerreisms.com.

2 comments:

  1. I think I like it a lot better on tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really I loved the name of your site swagger360 - what does this new name mean?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails